This post contains affiliate links from Bevel.
Bevel Wish List
After a month of using the beloved Bevel shaving system. I have put together a short Bevel wish list:
- A travel case for my razor and blades
- Has to be TSA friendly, but still carry that Bevel feel
- A travel-safe version of the bottles, especially the shaving cream one (30 or 60mL since a little goes a long way)
- I just got the refills and although they can fill up the the smaller ones I kept, I am thinking something along the lines of human gear GoToob, but toned down a bit.
A refillable system; keep the small and highly recommended travel bottle and have larger ones to fill them (environmentally friendly)
- After another month and getting the refills, I found out you can just fill the smaller ones with the larger bottles
- Priming Oil 60mL
- Restoring Balm 100mL
- Shave Cream 100mL
- The ability to order specific items as necessary
- I have barely scratched the surface on my restoring balm, about 70% full
- I am almost done with my priming oil, but have already received the larger versions
In review, Bevel is a safety razor system re-envisioned by Walker & Company, Inc. It’s a great system that is shipped to you complete with razors, priming oil, shaving cream and restoring balm. New to the world of safety razors? No worries, W&C have got you covered with an instruction booklet and videos on their website. If you are looking to try it out, you can save $30 off your initial purchase and I will get a little something back too; click here for more details.
Back to my list…what are your thoughts? Let me know below.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.